Government & Public Policy Practice
C-TAC Strategic Advisory Services (SAS) collects, analyzes, and interprets information that is mission-critical to national policy makers and military leaders working for government agencies in Central and South America.
The SAS Government & Public Policy Practice (P3) provides the local host government with consulting services on issues ranging from terrorism, counterinsurgency, guerrillas and geopolitical stability to security best practices, human rights and defense / homeland security trends. Government clients gain essential support of their strategic objectives concerning Open Source Intelligence, Special Studies, Procurement Support, and Workshops/ crisis simulation and Gaming.
Open Source Intelligence
- Training to Military Intelligence units and Congressional groups. (Seminars.)
- Training and advise on Collection and Analysis (To both; civilian and military leaders)
Special Studies: 30 days contracts.
- Threat Assessments
- Policy Analysis
- Order of Battle (ORBAT) Studies on guerrilla and enemy formations.
- Regional / Country Military Assessments
Procurement Support: 90 days contracts.
- Technology and new equipment Assessments
- Budget & Funding Analysis
- RFP Support (Request for Proposal)
- Bid Analysis and decisional matrix.
- Alternative Futures Analysis